Antelope Media’s writing seminar and workshop, Big Impact Writing, has taught staff at many Australian companies and organisations how to become better writers and communicators. We’ve already hosted it for marketers, the Law Society of NSW, the Law Society of Tasmania and for companies of all sizes. Find out why your organisation should be next…
In the digital age we’ve all become writers – composing emails and creating documents fills our working day.
But whether you’re writing a corporate document, a website, an advertisement or a novel, the writing process is always the same… So what’s this secret formula that will help you write anything?
Drawing on our experience as professional writers – as well as the worlds of journalism, copywriting, novel writing and even poetry – the Antelope Media team will show you simple techniques to improve your writing and build trust and understanding with your clients.
What will you learn at Big Impact Writing?
Big Impact writing shows you how to:
- Put yourself in your clients’ shoes
- Express yourself powerfully and simply
- Ditch the jargon
- Develop your own effective writing style
- Structure your writing
- Avoid common mistakes and debunk writing myths.
Can you tailor Big Impact Writing to our company’s needs?
Of course! We are happy to include topics that are relevant to your industry and the kinds of writing your staff are doing on a day-to-day basis. In the past we’ve included a range of topics such as:
- The essentials of digital writing
- How to build thought leadership
- Best practice writing for websites and eNewsletters
- Targeting your writing to your audience
Who is Big Impact Writing for?
We think everyone should come along but the people who’ll benefit most are:
- Those who want to write clearly and effectively – from emails and letters to tenders and reports and everything in between
- Those looking to progress their career or grow their client base
- Staff who need to improve the way they communicate with their clients.
Get in touch today to find out how we can host Big Impact Writing for your company or organisation.
Read more about how you can improve your writing
Article: How to write anything
Subscribe now to get the latest thinking on content marketing, content strategy, copywriting and communications from Antelope Media.
Related industries: Legal services
Related products: Big Impact Writing for Lawyers