The professional LinkedIn profile writing service gives you a bio that’s guaranteed to get noticed.
Your LinkedIn profile has become a vital way to win business and find new career opportunities. Let our writers craft you the perfect LinkedIn bio – one that’s guaranteed to get noticed.
Who hasn’t had a job or business opportunity presented to them thanks to their LinkedIn profile? If you haven’t, you’re missing out.
We certainly have. That’s why Antelope Media offers packages for writing you the perfect LinkedIn profile. We also work with professional photographers to offer LinkedIn-optimised headshots and bio photos, as part of our LinkedIn photography package.
What does your LinkedIn profile say about you?
Getting the perspective to write about yourself is difficult.
It’s one thing to list your achievements, but how do you define your ‘work’ self with personality?
We can help you summarise your career history with a LinkedIn profile that follows best practice and maximises your chances of being found by customers, clients or prospective employers.
Don’t struggle with your LinkedIn bio. Let us craft you the perfect LinkedIn profile: one that tells your story the right way, so you get noticed.
Why does having a good LinkedIn profile matter?
- The more up to date and complete your LinkedIn profile is the better it will rank in searches, both on LinkedIn and in search engines.
- A good LinkedIn profile builds credibility and trust and can show off your expertise.
- Social selling is on the rise – and companies are increasingly turning to LinkedIn for leads and new business opportunities.
Why you need a professional LinkedIn profile writing service
- LinkedIn has fabulous SEO, so if someone searches online for your name, your LinkedIn bio will probably appear in the first few results.
- LinkedIn is quickly overtaking the CV as a snapshot of your career and work history.
- But LinkedIn is much more than just an online CV. It can tell your story, in your words.
- A compelling engaging summary and snappy headings are important if you want to capture people’s attention.
- LinkedIn can help you generate business, increase your contacts, build networks and win clients.
Why do you need a good photo for your LinkedIn profile?
- First impressions count. Your LinkedIn photo is quite likely the first impression anyone who searches for you will get of you.
- Profiles with an optimised photo are proven to get more views.
- The words you use to describe yourself are only part of the story – a picture tells a thousand words.
- Who wants to see that fake shadowy icon head of the ‘no profile pic’ person or a pixelated image taken 10 years ago?
Our professional LinkedIn profile writing service packages
Words only from: $500 +GST
Words and a photo from: $750 +GST
Corporate rates also available.
Want to know more about how we can help you write your LinkedIn profile?
Call us on +61 (2) 8091 3804 or email Emma Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org